Santa Fe, New Mexico
Thursday, August 26, 2021 @ 12:00 AM to Monday, August 30, 2021 @ 11:30 PM
Tour cost $2535
Single Supplement $ 715
- Enjoy a morning walking tour of the Historic Santa Fe Plaza
- Explore Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
- Tour Centinela Fine Arts, where seven generations of the Trujillo family have produced their spectacular Spanish-style weavings
- Visit the village of Chimayo, located in a beautiful valley in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains
- Visit the charming Santuario de Chimayo
- Explore the Canyon Road – Santa Fe’s gallery district and will visit a few galleries, meet with the artists.
- Visit Museum Hill – location of the Museum of Spanish Colonial Art and Museum of the American Indian
- Meet the chef and historian Lois Ellen Frank at Santa Fe School of Cooking and learn about native cooking and enjoy cooking demonstration
- Enjoy lunch in the well-known Rancho de Chimayo Restaurant
- At your leisure, enjoy other sites of Santa Fe and explore town’s flavors in so many other dining establishments.
See Full Itinerary Here Santa-Fe Trip Application