Saudi Arabia, Dubai & Bahrain
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 - Saturday, January 29, 2022
About The Trip
Following the incredible success of our previous trip to Saudi Arabia as trailblazers, we will be going back to the region in 2022 with an even more exciting itinerary!
This young country has both a rich history as the birthplace of Islam and a modern presence with rich oil reserves. With the introduction of Vision 2030, an attempt to diversify its economy, this once forbidden land is ready to welcome visitors.
- Old Jeddah walking tour with director of Jeddah’s famous historic district Murabba Palace
- Lunch and tour with students from King Saud University
- Briefing at the U.S. Embassy in Riyadh
- Meeting with CEO of Badir Program for Technology Incubators
- Visit the world’s largest all-female university, Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University; meet some of the country’s first female drivers
- Saudi Aramco Visitor Center
- King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture
- Drive across King Fahd’s Causeway to Bahrain A’Ali burial grounds
- Visit Manama, Bahrain’s capital city