$5,000.00 for 1 year
- World Affairs Council membership for all employees to participate in 150+ educational programs and events throughout the year
- Member pricing on books, cultural dinners, and special events
- Access to members-only conference calls on critical global issues
- Access to travel internationally with the Council at member pricing
- Access to subscription savings – Foreign Affairs, New Yorker, Harper’s, Brookings, World Policy Journal
- Company logo with hyperlink on World Affair Council’s webpage
- Corporate acknowledgment in printed event materials (when available)
- Corporate acknowledgment on-screen at events (when available)
- Corporate acknowledgment in the World Affairs Council’s Annual Report
Council Cabinet memberships may be purchased by check or online (includes a transaction fee). Please call 713-522-7811 for more information.
The World Affairs Council of Greater Houston is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax ID 76-0308253. Your membership may be tax deductible and will be used locally to support the Council’s educational programs.