$20,000.00 for 1 year
All benefits of a Diplomat & Ambassador Memberships plus:
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor of the Annual Jesse H. Jones Awards Luncheon, honoring the Council’s International Citizen of the Year
- Prominently located table and admission for eight to attend Luncheon
- Invitation for two to attend the Jesse Jones Award VIP reception
- Recognition as a Silver sponsor in print and electronic marketing at Jesse H. Jones Awards Luncheon
- Recognition as a sponsor of the Council’s Student World Affairs Councils (SWACs)
All gifts to the World Affairs Council of Greater Houston are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. In compliance with IRS tax reporting laws, the amount of your charitable contribution is limited to the excess of your contribution over the value of any goods or services received. Your estimated fair market value of benefit received is $2,000. Your tax-deductible contribution is $18,000.
Council Cabinet memberships may be purchased by check or online (includes a transaction fee). Please call 713-522-7811 for more information.
The World Affairs Council of Greater Houston is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax ID 76-0308253. Your membership may be tax deductible and will be used locally to support the Council’s educational programs.