EGYPT: History Along the Nile
Thursday, March 17, 2022 @ 12:00 AM to Sunday, March 27, 2022 @ 11:30 PM
Trip cost: Member $6,567
- Early morning private entry to Giza Sphinx area for private viewing.
- Egyptian Museum with Mummy room visit.
- In Luxor special lecture by director of antiquities and visit to an excavation site.
- In Luxor visit a local village and lunch with a local family.
- Visit of Egyptian queen Nefertari’s tomb. Sakkara with Imhotep Museum and Serapeum.
- Great Pyramids of Giza. Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- Valley of Kings including entry to King Tut’s tomb. Queen Hatshepsut’s temple.
- Ptolemaic temples of Nile.
- Nile cruise on a luxury cruiser from Luxor to Aswan.
- Nubian Museum.
- Aswan quarry.
- Islamic & Coptic Cairo.
- Khan el Khalili Bazaar in Cairo.
- Delicious food and more
View Trip Itinerary Here Download Trip Application Here