2022 Academic WorldQuest
Academic WorldQuest is a fast-paced team competition for high school students that tests their knowledge of international affairs and issues.
- The competition consists of 4 rounds of questions.
- Each round focuses on a unique category.
- Students work together to determine correct answers.
- Teams have 30 sec. to answer each question once it is read aloud.
- Correct answers are tallied. The team with the highest number of correct answers wins the competition.
The overall winner will receive a trophy and a trip to Washington DC to compete at the national level. The top three winners will receive prizes.
- Prepare for international studies and careers in the global economy.
- Enhance understanding of topics in existing curriculums and AP courses.
- Contribute to the National Common Core State Standards by fostering reading comprehension skills.
In Academic WorldQuest, teamwork, intelligence and skill are the name of the game!
To register a team please email [email protected]