ZOOM Info Session Andalusia, Spain : Head South to Seville-Córdoba-Granada
March 13, 2023 @ 07:00 PM to March 13, 2023 @ - 08:00 PM
49 49 people viewed this event.
About the Tour: Andalusia is a breathtaking region bordering Spain’s southern coast. Scenic panoramas are filled with rolling hills, sparkling rivers and lush farmland. Under Moorish rule from the 8th-15th centuries, the legacy that was left can be seen its architecture, including such landmarks as the Alcázar castle in Seville, the capital city, as well as Córdoba’s Mezquita Mosque-Cathedral and Granada’s Alhambra palace. Join us in Andalusia an d experience the wonder of culture, amazing scenery, and great food!
Trip Dates: September 15-26, 2023 | 12 Days /10 Nights
- Discover Andalusia’s history and culture
- Seville, with its tapas bars
- Royal Alcazar, palace complex in Seville
- Cordoba, where Christian and Islamic cultures mixed in history
- Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba
- Cordoba Jewish quarter, with its 14th century Synagogue
- 10th century Medina Azahara, one of the most important archaeological sites of Spain
- Moorish quarter of Granada
- Alhambra palaces in Granada
- Delicious food everywhere
Trip Itinerary Here Trip Application Here