Bali & Java, Indonesia
About the Tour:
Join us as we explore the Republic of Indonesia which features one of the most unique cultures in the world! With multiple countries influencing it during its colonial era, Indonesia’s vast collection of bewitching attractions and natural landscapes provide the backdrop for an educational tour like no other! Ranging from cosmopolitan urbanites to rural villagers, natural resources like tin, gold and oil have put this country of more than 17,000 islands on the map.Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces, and volcanic hillsides provides a picturesque backdrop that proves its a serious contender to be paradise on earth.
Trip Dates: July 6-17, 2023
Pricing (Per Person, Based on Double Occupancy, Airfare NOT Included):
$4497 – Member
Single Supplement: $750
- UNESCO World Heritage sites of Borobudur and Prambanan
- Jakarta – the capital comes alive with its hustle, bustle, and museums
- Explore Candirejo and experience traditional Javanese Village life
- Bali – see a Fire Dance performance on this exotic island with unique history
- Istiklal Mosque, the largest in Southeast Asia
- Traditional music, dance performances, food, and more!