Saudi Arabia: Past and Present
Watch the Info Session HERE now!
So much to explore including, opened for the first time since 2013… Experience AlUla, a true living museum spanning hundreds of years of Arabian history in the wind-swept expanses of Saudi Arabia!
About the Tour:
WAC Houston is proud to be visiting Saudi Arabia again in 2023! Join us as we travel the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and experience an array of sights and the warm hospitality on offer. This year’s exciting itinerary includes the recently rediscovered city of AlUla, a storied land steeped in historical, geological and geographical significance. Known as The World’s Masterpiece, magic is hidden in the canyons and history written on the walls; the past, present and future become one in this desert oasis dotted with date palms. Other exciting activities include a Briefing at the U.S. Embassy, Murrabba Palace in Riyadh, Contemporary Art at Naila Art Gallery, and more. Incredibly dynamic and scenic, Saudi Arabia is the trip of a lifetime for some with seemingly endless sand dunes, palm-shaded oases, dramatic mountaintops, winding backstreets and colorful spice markets. This is one trip you won’t want to miss!
Dates: January 16 – 25, 2023 | 10 Days / 8 Nights
Pricing (Per Person, Based on Double Occupancy, Airfare NOT Included):
$10,283 – Member
$10,383 – Non-Member
Single Supplement: $1500
- Old Jeddah Walking Tour with an Arabic Coffee or Tea Tasting
- Outdoor Sculptures of Jeddah
- Mada’in Saleh: Nabateans of Northern Arabian Peninsula
- Desert Experience in 4x4s
- Elephant Rock
- AlUla – Recently Rediscovered City at the Crossroads of The Silk Road and The Incense Route
- Visit Hejaz Railway: Where Lawrence of Arabia was
- Masmak Fort in Riyadh
- Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University – World’s Largest All-Female University