$25,000.00 for 1 year
All benefits of a Statesman Membership plus:
- FRIENDSHIPS Complimentary guest passes to regular evening events – 25 passes
- COMPETITION World Quest Trivia – 4 tickets
- VIP Annual Jesse Jones Award Luncheon – 4 seats
- CHANGE LIVES Recognized as education programs, Academic World Quest and Global Scholars Academy supporter
- ACHIEVEMENT Named and promoted as Event Sponsor
- LEADERSHIP Dinner with the CEO and Chair/President of the Board
- TRAVEL International Travel for 2 to any 2021 destination (flights excluded)
All gifts to the World Affairs Council of Greater Houston are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. In compliance with IRS tax reporting laws, the amount of your charitable contribution is limited to the excess of your contribution over the value of any goods or services received. Your estimated fair market value of benefit received is $1,500. Your tax-deductible contribution is $23,500.
President’s Circle memberships may be purchased by check or online (includes a transaction fee). Please call 713-522-7811 for more information.
The World Affairs Council of Greater Houston is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax ID 76-0308253. Your membership may be tax deductible and will be used locally to support the Council’s educational programs.