- Free or reduced admission to global affairs programming
- Invitation to exclusive membership events
- Invitation to the Annual Jesse H. Jones Awards Luncheon
- 2 SWAC-chapter tables at Academic WorldQuest
- Access to materials for your SWAC Chapter
- Increased understanding of global education
All gifts to the World Affairs Council of Greater Houston are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. In compliance with IRS tax reporting laws, the amount of your charitable contribution is limited to the excess of your contribution over the value of any goods or services received. Your estimated fair market value of benefit received is $30. Your tax-deductible contribution is $70.