Student Membership (Please enter your birthdate upon checkout to validate your student membership)
- Free admission to programs, webinars, and events**
- Invitation to exclusive members-only events
- Invitation to join the World Affairs Councils of America Conference
- Reduced admission to WorldQuest International Trivia
- Publication savings; Foreign Affairs | The New Yorker | Harper’s & more
- Opportunity to submit suggestions and content for the Council
- Pride and satisfaction in supporting the Council and its mission
**Note that some restrictions to apply. Please refer to event details for individual event restrictions.
Membership with the World Affairs Council of Greater Houston grants you admission to all general programs at a reduced rate, or, in many cases, for free. At these programs, you will have access to a vast pool of thought-leaders and policy-makers as well as to fellow citizens who share your interest in world affairs.
The World Affairs Council of Greater Houston is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax ID 76-0308253. Your membership may be tax deductible and will be used locally to support the Council’s educational programs.