From: $89.00 for 1 year
- Free or reduced admission to programs, webinars, and events
- Invitation to exclusive members-only events
- Ability to invite guests to programs and events
- Invitation to join the World Affairs Councils of America Conference
- Reduced admission to WorldQuest International Trivia
- Publication savings; Foreign Affairs | The Economist | Harper’s & more
- Opportunity to submit suggestions and content for the Council
- Pride and satisfaction in supporting the Council and its mission
All gifts to the World Affairs Council of Greater Houston are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. In compliance with IRS tax reporting laws, the amount of your charitable contribution is limited to the excess of your contribution over the value of any goods or services received. Your estimated fair market value of benefit received is $30 per year. Your tax-deductible contribution is $59.
Membership with the World Affairs Council of Greater Houston grants you admission to all general programs at a reduced rate, or, in many cases, for free. At these programs, you will have access to a vast pool of thought-leaders and policy-makers as well as to fellow citizens who share your interest in world affairs.
The World Affairs Council of Greater Houston is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax ID 76-0308253. Your membership may be tax deductible and will be used locally to support the Council’s educational programs.