$50,000.00 for 1 year
Corporate Statesman Benefits
- World Affairs Council membership for all employees to participate in 150+ educational programs and events throughout the year
- Member pricing on books, cultural dinners, and special events
- Admission for four (4) to the Global Affairs & Foreign U.S. Policy Institute
- Access to travel internationally with the Council at member pricing
- Access to subscription savings – Foreign Affairs, New Yorker, Harper’s, Brookings, World Policy Journal
- Company logo on World Affair Council’s webpage
- Corporate acknowledgment in printed event materials (when available)
- Corporate acknowledgment on-screen at events (when available)
- Corporate acknowledgment in the World Affairs Council’s Annual Report
- Recognition as a Platinum Sponsor of the Annual Jesse H. Jones Awards Luncheon, honoring the Council’s International Citizens of the Year
- Prominently located table and admission for eight to attend Luncheon
- Invitation for four to attend the Jesse Jones Award VIP reception
- Recognition as a Platinum sponsor in print and electronic marketing at Jesse H. Jones Awards Luncheon
All gifts to the World Affairs Council of Greater Houston are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. In compliance with IRS tax reporting laws, the amount of your charitable contribution is limited to the excess of your contribution over the value of any goods or services received.
Council Cabinet memberships may be purchased by check or online (includes a transaction fee). Please call 713-522-7811 for more information.
The World Affairs Council of Greater Houston is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax ID 76-0308253. Your membership may be tax deductible and will be used locally to support the Council’s educational programs.